Semantic Technology Application for Collective Knowledge and Information Management: Prospective Consumer Needs Identification
Increasing the global flow of information forms qualitatively new complex information processing and filing requirements. The flow of information, data and knowledge manages the various activities of the original search for technological solutions. Very abundant and rapidly growing technology solutions groups are based on semantic technologies. Therefore, this article aims to provide user access needs for producing perspective survey methodology and the empirical study is based on the prospective development of innovative product lines. This article is formed based on the recommendations of the semantics of the applicability of technology development to business end users, public administration, organization of information flows the value of the generation of knowledge—based on environment and development issues. At a practical level, based on empirical evidence substantiates the semantics it is based on technology solutions for organizations in the integration of business processes, which can become the modern aspect of the success factors of the value of domestic and global market and facilitate the diffusion of innovation. The field of qualitative research has revealed the final consumer habits and problems of information search, organization, grouping aspects. Secondly, the study determined the idea of the necessity of technology in business processes, innovation generation and diffusion of knowledge issues aspects. Third, the authors submit proposals based on the semantics of the applicability of technology development opportunities in the business. Finally—users, public administrations and their mutual interaction activities. ST applicability of these segments may occur based on ST integration of IT systems in organizations, the general structure of existing products or used as a service by buying them from outside suppliers. It is important to emphasize that the ST innovative methods to ensure successful use of advanced, modern, innovative organization development, to ensure efficient information and knowledge management. The success of such organizations and activities leads to experience, promotion of internal growth and cooperation needs. It can be assumed that the ST application, organizations can promote networking, cluster formation and the formation of other social networks. Extending the applicability of the ST segment of consumers is likely to increase demand for services, the supply range, and encourage the formation of complex service systems. Keywords: information and knowledge management, semantic technologies, ontologies, innovative products and services, insights of prospective technology markets.
- The Author grants to the Publisher the exclusive right and licence to publish this Article without remuneration until the expiry of the economic rights: to reproduce the article in print and digital form, including its publication; to disseminate the original version of the Article or its copies in Lithuania and foreign countries; to translate the Article; to publish the article, including making it publicly available via computer networks; to reproduce and publish the Article in Lithuanian and foreign databases; to licence usage of the Article in ways described in this paragraph.
- The Author warrants that the economic rights of the Author have not been assigned or granted to third parties, that the Article has not been published so far and is not under consideration of being published elsewhere.
- The Author warrants that the Article does not violate intellectual property rights of others.
- After the Article is published in Social Technologies the Author shall have a right to make it public on personal website or on a website of an institution of affiliation, to reproduce it for non-commercial teaching or scholarly research purposes, clearly indicating that the primary source of its publication is Social Technologies.
- This consent shall be considered invalid if the Editorial Board of the Social Technologies decides not to publish the Article.
Authors contributing to Social Technologies agree to publish their articles under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0) Licence, allowing third parties to share their work (copy, distribute, transmit) and to adapt it, under the condition that the authors are given credit, and that in the event of reuse or distribution, the terms of this licence are made clear.