About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Main aims of the scientific journal “Sustainable development strategy and practice”:
- to analyze sustainable development problems at national, international and regional levels;
- to promote environmental research in the context of sustainable development;
- to encourage multidisciplinary research in environmental science and promote innovations;
- to promote dialogue on sustainable development between researchers from different fields of work.
Journal is published once a year and publishes original unpublished articles which focused different aspects of sustainable development. Journal is reviewed at least by two reviewers.
ISSN 2029 – 1558 (print)
ISSN 2029 – 901X (online)
Main topics of the journal:
- sustainable development practice and theory;
- environmental management;
- environmental protection practice;
- regional and territorial development;
- social and economical aspects of environmental conservation.
Articles of the Journal are published in Lithuanian and English.
Journal has published since 2006.
All articles to Research in Learning Technology are posted online immediately as they are ready for publication. All articles will be assigned a DOI number (Digital Object Identifier) whereby they become searchable and citeable without delay. Articles will also be collated into issues which are printed quarterly.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.