Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Authors should submit electronic copie of the manuscript prepared by using MS Word program with Times New Roman fonts, 12 pt size. The text of the article should be 1, 5-spaced throughout.
- The authors‘details: name, surname, institutional affliation of the authors and their addresses, phone (work and home), fax, e¬mail address must be submitted. Please indicate the person responsible for correspondence with Editorial Board, if number of authors is more than on
- Figures (pictures, charts, and diagrams) and tables should be put in the place of the text near where they are first referred to.
- References - the format of the references should follow the American Psychological Association (APA) requirements.
- Every article will be reviewed by two members of Editorial Board or by its appointed experts. Authors should correct the manuscript accepted for publishing taking into account the remarks of reviewers and editors or the why they have been disregarded. The electronic copy of the corrected paper are to be presented to Editorial Board no later than two week after obtaining the review.