About the Journal
Focus and Scope
- Aims and Scope
Business Systems and Economics (BSE) is a scientific journal whose purpose is to facilitate the publication of research articles in the related fields of business systems, economics, and issues arising from these areas. BSE examines a wide variety of business decisions, processes and activities, as well as within the systems approach framework.
- Topics of the journal include, but are not limited to:
- Competitiveness of Nations in Global Economy
- Corporate Governance
- Institutional Economics
- Modelling and Simulation of Business Systems
- New Challenges of Financial Economics
- Management Information Systems
- Organizational Behaviour and Theory
- Corporations Social Responsibility
- Labour Relations and Human Resource Management
- Project and Programme Evaluation and Management
- Business Law
- Managing of Changes of Services and Trade
- Partnership Network Creation and Development
- Marketing Theory and Practice
- Promotion of Harmonious Consumption Skills
- Creation of New Business Management, and Small, and Medium-Size Business Development Models
Peer Review Process
Each article will be reviewed by two members of the Editorial Board or by experts appointed by the Board. Authors should revise the manuscript accepted for publication addressing the remarks of reviewers and editors or provide a substantiated reason why the remarks have been disregarded. The copy of the revised manuscript should be sent to the Editor-in-Chief no later than two weeks after obtaining the review. The letter listing the revisions suggested by the reviewers and the way the author(s) addressed those suggestions should be sent alongside with the revised copy of the manuscript.
Journal is issued semi-annually. Articles are published in Lithuanian and English.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.